Tuesday 12 July 2011

Reunion

Very excited about seeing some friends from university tonight. The gathering was organized at the last minute, and we all very spontaneously managed to work our schedules around getting to Toronto for the evening.

The only problem? I haven't had time to dye my hair (although faithful readers will know why I'm gun-shy on that one) or go on a crazy fad diet to try to lose 20 pounds.

Head-to-toe Spanx isn't really an option in this weather, and until they invent 'Ahh Underwear' and an 'Ahh Girdle' to go with the 'Ahh Bra', I think I'm SOL.

I guess I will just have to hope that the statute of limitations on "you look really good [for having had triplets]" hasn't run out.

2 comments:

  1. I just think that if anyone has the audacity to look like they did when we graduated, that we should fall upon them, and devour them. I can probably handle that myself, having much practice with all the eating over the last 16 years....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record...for anyone who wasn't there; turns out that all the women look exactly like they did in 1995, and all the guys look exactly like they would have looked in 1995 if they had doubled their weight. That's all I got to say. Well done ladies. Well done.

    ReplyDelete