Thursday 21 July 2011

DH

For those of you who have been wondering, DH stands for 'dear husband.' It's something I picked up on a triplet group site -- DH, DD (dear daughter), DS (dear son). So, no, it doesn't stand for Designated Hitter, or (a popular guess) Dick Head.

Although perhaps after last night...

I was colouring my hair (YAY, no mishaps to report!) and I had taken off my shirt to avoid staining it.

So he and I were sitting in front of the TV, folding laundry, watching the show where people bid on the contents of abandoned storage containers.

I suddenly realized:

"Can you believe there was once a time where just the sight of me in my bra would've driven you wild?"

<pause>
<chuckle>
"That was a looooooong time ago."

Speaking of the bloom being off the rose (or whatever that expression is) the girls watched a show the other day where a girl cut some heat when she was on a date.

The girls didn't see what was wrong with that.

I explained:

"Well, yes, it's true that everybody does it, but people don't usually do it on the first date. Can you believe that when Pop and I started going out, we didn't fart in front of each other for a long time! I call that 'false advertising.'"

The girls then decided that you should be able to fart in front of each other on the 8th date. I think that would be good, take all the guesswork out of the equation.

But where on earth would you go for that 8th date?

3 comments:

  1. Haven't farted in front of Abe yet..it's been 9 years!! And rather strange since I was voted the "Fart Queen of Springfield"..but I figure I'm saving it up for a special occasion..then well..God have mercy on his soul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly the 8th date should be the Zurich Bean Festival. To make it SUPER special, bring a box of matches and light 'em up. Ah, romance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you still haven't by that time, I'd suggest: http://www.niagarafreefall.com/freefall/index.htm

    ReplyDelete