Wednesday 27 July 2011

Ear worm

Just wanted to share the pain, because this song has now been ruined for me.  Well, maybe not 'ruined.' It's up there with my sister's ex-boyfriend who invented background 'doo wop'-y vocals for Ramones songs, so now I can't hear those songs without adding in the extra parts...

Thanks to the children (and perhaps DH was involved) the lyrics to Knowing Me, Knowing You by ABBA will now forever be in my head as 'Going pee, going poo.'

I know I shouldn't find it amusing, but it is pretty funny when you consider the grateful/relaxed sounding 'ahaaaaaa' that comes next.

2 comments:

  1. Gives a whole new meaning to "Breaking up is never easy I know, but I have to go...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should never be eating or drinking when I read your blog, I just spewed my coffee out of my mouth as I read today's installment. Thanks for the laughs (again!)

    ReplyDelete