Saturday 16 July 2011

40+

That's how many mosquito bites I have, after an eventful week that involved lots of sitting outside in the evening, enjoying tasty beverages with good friends.

The result, however, is that I am quite definitely losing my mind from the itching. Also, we are going to a wedding today, so I am wearing a dress with this sexy mosquito-bitten leg look. Awesome.

K says: "Don't forget to say: 'And I've got two mosquito bites on my butt.' Now THAT'S funny."

(I should live in fear of the day that she starts her own blog, shouldn't I...)

Great news, though. We were at Superstore on Thursday, and we saw the list of all the different cooking day camps that they are offering.  There was one called Chocolate World, or something, and we were reading the list of all the chocolaty things that are made at this session. All of a sudden K gasped and said, "Oh my gosh! There IS a chocolate camp!"

So now I'm a hero, because I get to make one of her 'K's Blog' wishes come true.

Maybe she has special powers like the kids in Bedtime Stories, and whatever she thinks of will magically become reality.

Now, to get her to wish for 'millionaire day camp.'

No comments:

Post a Comment