Thursday 28 February 2013

Seinfeld was right

Have you ever just completely forgotten how to do something that you've done a thousand times?

I went to see my Massage Therapist the other night.

I disrobed, turned towards the table, and suddenly couldn't figure out how to mount it.

So for some reason I kind of got up on my knees, but then I realized I needed to get my feet up and under me, so then I brought them up, and then I was kind of perched on the table, like a novice surfer.

And I suddenly thought of the Seinfeld episode where they discuss the difference between good naked and bad naked.

This was definitely bad naked.

8 comments:

  1. I dunno...the internet has taught us that there is always someone who will appreciate any KIND of naked you want to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, very true, Therese! Very true! But what a website that would be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on Finding the Funny. I know which Seinfeld you are talking about! Love it!!
    Visit me @ Bad Word Mama :)

    http://badwordmama.blogspot.com/

    -Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellen! Thanks for stopping by! And for checking out a site all the way down in the '80's on the list! :-) Can't wait to check out yours!

      Delete
  4. Visiting from Finding the Funny! I bet that massage therapist has seen it all! At least you got a massage, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy! True, any stress I had from possibly falling off the table immediately got massaged away...

      Delete
  5. Mrs. C - I'm nominated you and your blog the Liebster Award. Please stop by my site for all the rules and to pick up your award.

    http://badwordmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ellen, you're very kind!

    ReplyDelete