Thursday 7 February 2013

When did that happen?

I remember being so excited the day I realized I had cleavage.

Just looked down one day and BLAMMO there were boobs and a line between them.

Fast forward to today, when I was getting dressed and realized I have side boob cleavage.

Still an accomplishment (the brownies and wine diet is really paying off) but not nearly as exciting.

We all know the next step in this evolution, though.....the dreaded back butt.

All this talk of cleavage put me in mind of Miss Dolly Parton, so I'll leave you with this AM '70's Gold tune for the day - which could also be my theme song for brownies and wine:



1 comment:

  1. Wait...does that mean your boobs JUST started laying against your chest instead of standing up all pert? How the hell old are you, 17???

    ReplyDelete