Tuesday 5 February 2013

Do me a favour?

I don't ask you for much - except the occasional rosary when I'm driving on the 401  - but I want you to promise me this:

In my golden years, when I am blessed with the good fortune (literally and figuratively) to retire, and I have all 7 days in a week to get things done...

If you ever see me strolling through a grocery store at a leisurely pace on a Saturday or a Sunday, will you please grab me by the shoulders and yell:

"Don't you remember trying to get your groceries on the weekend, and being stopped in every aisle by lookie-loos and people strolling along, and COUPLES who were casually trying to decide which block of cheese to buy? Don't you remember silently screaming at them that you only have the weekends to get sh-t done, and they have 5 other perfectly good days of the week to get their groceries? GO HOME, WOMAN!"

I would really appreciate it. Thanks, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment