Monday 25 July 2011

Better?

We were at a beautiful cottage on Lake Huron yesterday, and I didn't want a repeat of the mosquito feeding frenzy that I'd experienced recently. I got this 'patch' thing that keeps the critters away, which worked really well...but...I don't know what the main ingredient is, but I walked around the whole day smelling like a bag of BBQ chips. Or, more specifically, thinking that I smelled like a bag of BBQ chips, but actually just walking around with a couple of Hostess Hickory Sticks shoved up my nostrils.

I guess that's better.

1 comment:

  1. If it's the Insect Defend Patch, then the active ingredient is vitamin B1. It's not so much about keeping the critters away as it is about preventing your body from reacting to any bites. It's also excellent for preventing hangovers.

    ReplyDelete