Thursday 5 May 2011

Dancefest 2011

Critical--almost fatal--levels of cuteness were reached today when the girls participated in Dancefest at the Western Fair Agriplex.

Emma described it thusly:

"Two thumbs up! With a star in the middle!"

You know what else gets two thumbs up with a star in the middle? The fact that I went BACK TO BED this morning.  For the first time since finishing work, I got up, got dressed, shipped the kids out...and then crawled back into bed!

AND I had dinner with a friend tonight, and we apparently decided to pretend it was 1992, because I ate fries with gravy at Prince Albert's Diner. The only things missing were high-waisted jeans and a body suit. Well, and the fact that it was 7 p.m. and not 2 a.m. and I hadn't been drinking 50 all night.  But still -- fries and gravy!

No comments:

Post a Comment