Wednesday 25 May 2011

What's on right now?

Just had a discussion about thunder and the idea that it is the sound of God re-arranging his furniture. I did an imitation of God saying "I just don't like that chair over there, I'm going to try it over here..." and then we got on to the idea of God sitting on a couch, watching TV.  What would God watch?

Consensus is that he watches highlights of what we all do every day, like his own personal America's Funniest Home Videos.

E: And whatever channel that Royal Wedding was on, I bet he just watched that all day.

Now I'm going to bed. It's our anniversary, DH is off to band practice, and I'm going to curl up with a glass of wine and some home made chocolate chip cookies. I don't know if this is what Oprah meant by living my best life and being responsible for my happiness ... but I'm going to assume that it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment