Friday 9 December 2011

You've got to have friends....

...for days like this when you've got nothing to write about on your blog.

This comes courtesy of my friend L, who also supplied the tidbit about awesome boots that still allow you to wear orthotics.  And yes, I do think she should write her own blog. And yes, if I were making any money on this blog, I would totally cut her in on the profits.

But anyway...

My friend L started working in a new office 3 weeks ago.

'Tis the season, so she was joining in the office tradition of decorating her cubicle.

L's new boss: Hey, L, did you get any decorations for your desk?

L: Oh yes, I grabbed the blue balls.

<awkward silence>

Round of applause please, for my friend L!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! definitely a round of applause coming from over here.

    ReplyDelete