Friday 16 December 2011

In case you ever wondered

I decided to actually blow dry my hair and make an effort with my appearance today, instead of writing a blog entry. (So this is a quick one...)

As I was doing so, I was looking in the mirror thinking that the people I see every day will benefit from this decision, but what about the poor...dozens...who rely on my blog to cheer them up? How selfish of me.

Then I thought "This is a real Sophie's Choice!"

Then I thought about how horrifying that choice must've been, and what a depressing movie that must've been, and how I really should watch it sometime, but it's hard to get excited about sitting down to watch a movie like that, when you know you're going to be devastated at the end, like Schindler's List or....Steel Magnolias...

So then I kept pondering that awful choice for a moment, and then for some reason the musical phrase "I believe the children are our future" popped into my head...

So now I'm starting the day with The Greatest Love Of All stuck in my head.

This has been a glimpse of how my brain works. I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment