Tuesday 8 November 2011

Miscellany

E: Mommy, I wouldn't trade you for anything. Not even if someone could <poof> give me a Nintendo DSI RIGHT NOW.

****************

My mother misread the last part of my post the other day and thought I said an unfortunate Dorothy Hamill look landed on my LIP. So I laughed for ten minutes picturing a Dorothy Hamill-style mustache.

****************

My friend L just sent an email about how we used to love buying boots because they were cool and looked awesome and sexy ... but now she just had a conversation with a friend about how the friend's new boots were awesome because they fit her orthotics.


See, I'm not funny. I'm just surrounded by funny people.

5 comments:

  1. I made the blog! Sweet. Now I'm going to send you every ironic thought that pops in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall now tip back, put my feet up on the desk, and wait for the emails to come pouring in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought boots and running shoes a few weeks back and was thrilled that they were both so comfortable and reasonably priced... much to my chagrin at the checkout, I realized (when the skinny 20 something checkout girl rang them through)that both boxes said "Dr. Scholl". Sigh.

    ReplyDelete