Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas Family Photo Fiasco 2011

While preparing to leave for the photo session, one of the girls had such a meltdown about her shoes being too loose that I actually threatened to have the picture taken with just two children in it. 

"And when people ask why there are only two girls in the picture, I will tell them you were acting like an idiot so you couldn't be in it."

Seriously, where are the book offers for me to publish these pearls of parenting wisdom? This stuff is gold.

Also, I really need to investigate where she gets this tendency to over-react to things...


3 comments:

  1. Whoa. I think we had the exact same picture taking experience yesterday except ours involved the park and sticks (they wielded them, not me, I swear) and fewer triplets.

    You made me feel somewhat normal again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know why our last photo of the whole family was 7 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - it is tough to get a family photo when they are young. Think about how hard it is to get family photos and graduation photos from University when they don't want to attend convocation and they don't live at home and they have their own cars. Luckily bribery works at every age.

    ReplyDelete