Thursday 22 March 2012

One minor quibble

This incredible weather is awesome, don't get me wrong.

The only thing, though....(besides the whole 'the earth is warming and we're all going to fry' part)....is that when I'm driving along in the Loser Cruiser with the windows open, I can't blast 101.3 ("the heartbeat of Southwestern Ontario") and sing along with the AM gold hits!

Like the other day: they were not only playing Chiquitita by ABBA, they were playing a MUZAK version of Chiquitita, and I actually felt that I had to turn the channel so people wouldn't hear what I was listening to.

So this summer, if you see me driving around with the windows up, sweating buckets but smiling and flapping my lips to some unheard music....just know that I'm in my happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment