Wednesday 7 March 2012

I'm not gonna lie

In the show I'm doing this weekend, I have THE MOST AWESOME HAIR EVER.

I look like one of Charlie's Angels.

(The original show, obviously, we're not recognizing the movies here...)

(And I only mean that I look like a non-specific Angel--it's not Sabrina's bowl cut, and it's not long enough to be Kelly's or whatever's Farrah's name was....)

(It's not Shelley Hack's swooped over to one side look, either.)

It's all curled and feathered and UH-MAZING.

DH couldn't understand why I was so excited about this hair.  I tried to explain:

"What if someone came along and suddenly made you look exactly like G.I. Joe? I spent hours and hours playing Charlie's Angels when I was a kid, and now I look like one!"

The other exciting thing about this show?

I've been introduced to the wonderful world of 'foundation garments.' Or, as sister J calls them: sausage casings.

Nuts to you, working out early every morning! I'm going to let spandex do the work for me! Sure, my muffin top has now been squeezed up to my chin, but hey, at least when I dance it doesn't look like 'two pigs fighting under a blanket.'

No comments:

Post a Comment