Tuesday 25 October 2011

Balloons! Streamers! Confetti!

It looks like today will be the day we pass the 10 000 mark for page views!

I wish I had a post that was worthy of such a momentous occasion...

I guess I could do a clip show, like TV writers do when they can't think of anything new...


Remember the time I dyed my hair and it went horribly wrong?

Remember the time I was attacked by a bee and then proceeded to attack a defenseless car in the process?

Remember when I misheard the speech at that wedding and thought he was telling a completely inappropriate story?

Remember when I first realized that E may one day rule the world (as an evil supervillian)?


Thanks for reading my notes and assuring me that I'm not alone in my struggle to be normal.

Here's to the next 10 000!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I loved the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I wish you 10 000 more awkwards and embarassing situation for you share over the coming years...well since it's you, probably months. Weeks even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10,000 views?? That is so awesome!! You're like - famous - or something! Congrats, Nora! I use wordpress and they don't show how many views I've had overall, but once, in one day 50 people viewed my blog and that felt pretty amazing. I feel proud to say I've done 100 posts in 3 months :) Keep writing - I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete