Sunday 26 February 2012

Awesome thing about DH, #673

He waits a safe and appropriate amount of time before laughing at me.

Like yesterday, for instance.

After I had spent the better part of the morning remaining calm and reasoning with a child who refused to calm down or listen to reason...said child then started having a meltdown because 'her hair was going up.'

At this point I let a bellow out of me that could probably be heard down the street, and slammed my hand down on the kitchen counter for emphasis.

And then I thought I broke my thumb.

But DH, bless his heart, asked me if I could bend my thumb (I could) and then didn't comment on it again...until 8 or 9 hours later, when he thoroughly and rightfully mocked me for my behaviour.

"Could you imagine if you actually broke your thumb? Having to EXPLAIN how you broke it? That would've been hiLARious!"

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment