Saturday 14 January 2012

I'm not convinced that's better

We watched The Incredibles last night, and then ended up talking about our superhero personas (again). I don't think they remember our previous conversation, so I didn't remind them.

E is still focussed on animals (her power will be to talk to animals and to take on certain characteristics -- i.e. running like a cheetah) but her name is actually Kindness Girl. She will shoot people with bullets that turn them into nice people. (Perhaps she could shoot them with stinkin' kindness angels, I don't know...)

K is still focussed on art, I can't remember her name, but whatever she draws will then 'come to life' and help her fight crime.

S is Soccer Girl, with her trademark moves being running and kicking balls at people to knock them out.

And me?

My superpower will be cooking things that poison people.

My children really don't think highly of me, do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment