Tuesday 3 January 2012

I think my warranty expired

Last night I pulled a muscle in my back when I sneezed.

Not after a string of 20 violent sneezes from a brutal cold or anything. Just one little sneeze. Again, looking forward to having to explain that one to the massage therapist.

Also, we went for a walk on NYE, and we were trying to find the girls' classmate's house. We walked along, and the girls all suddenly yelled, "There it is, there's a sign on the house that says ____'s!"

Me: Where?

Everyone (including DH): Right there! With the sign!

Me: Where?

Everyone (while pointing across the street to the house): Right there. With the sign that says _____'s.

Me: Where?

Everyone:  Right. There.

Couldn't see the sign AT ALL. Well, I saw a small rectangle, but that was it.

So yeah, let this be a lesson to you: if you're offered the extended 40+ year warranty on your body, you should definitely take it, because mine is crapping out on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment