Wednesday 29 May 2013

Randoms!

What the? Apparently my desk is buried under so much junk, I couldn't find the computer to update this blog!

________________________________________

DH has got the girls so worked up about Mike Duffy, I'm pretty sure they think he's some kind of boogey man who is going to show up at our house to steal $90,000. (And good luck to him if he tried to find that kind of money here!)

In fact, they were telling a school friend about him the other day, and the little girl started to cry.

Just last night, as I was leaving their room, K was saying, "I can't believe all of us - ALL CANADIANS - lost $90,000 to that guy!"

______________________________________

Got my hair cut the other day. When I came up this morning with my hair sort of just half done, the girls whispered in awe, "Oh my gosh, Mummy. You look just like Missy from Duck Dynasty!" It was the reverential way they said it, like this was the glamorous person they could imagine...

______________________________________

Also last night, one of the girls was rolling on the bed, holding her feet up in the air - I think in yoga it's called the baby pose, or something. And she was blissfully singing, "I'm as free as a bird! Farting non-stop!"

Truly, if you were to define freedom in our house, that would probably be it.

1 comment:

  1. The Mike Duffy thing is hilarious. I thought R would be the only elementary kid who knew who he was. She just keeps saying to me "Why are you so obsessed with Mike Duffy?" though.

    Has DH moved on to Pamela Wallin yet?

    DT

    ReplyDelete