Friday 7 December 2012

I'm partly to blame

At work the other day, a colleague asked what DH was doing with his day off.

I said, "Well, he's going to Costc..." and then I stopped short when I realized the gravity of what I was saying.

He was going to Costco without a chaperone.

Whenever he joins me on a Costco run, he usually says, 'Hey! We need jam!" and I have to explain that we don't actually need a restaurant-sized jar of jam.

The good news is, he didn't bring home a vat of jam or 6 pounds of nutmeg.

The bad news is, he's terrible at splurge spending.

His "oh what the heck, I'll get this too" items?

A bag of dried mangoes and a gigantic tin of licorice all sorts.

Guess what? None of the girls like licorice all sorts.

And I can only hope that dried mangoes don't have the same effect as dried apricots.

No comments:

Post a Comment