Monday 24 September 2012

The times, they aren't a-changin'

I had one goal for this weekend.

And by Sunday evening, I still hadn't done it.

I sat down and tried to do it on Sunday afternoon, and promptly fell asleep.

So I was left trying to do it on Sunday night, during the Emmy commercial breaks.

This means that I have exactly the same work habits I had as a student. You always think, "Oh, if I could go back and do it again, I'd do all of my homework as soon as I got home, and then I'd have the rest of the weekend to relax..." But no, apparently if I had it to do over again, I would still spend the weekend worrying about something that had to get done, but not actually DOING it.

The only difference now is that I didn't spend all day Saturday farting around Square One mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment