Friday 21 September 2012

The mind wobbles

No word of a lie: today, my hair looks like Hot Lips Houlihan's.

Which reminds me:  the other day at work, I was walking around with all my keys jangling, and I said I felt like Schneider. <crickets> The two guys I was speaking with had no idea who that was.

Which also reminds me: we have a grade 9 student helping out on a show I'm working on. I put on a big, black, curly wig as part of my costume, and started singing If I Could Turn Back Time. <crickets> "I don't know who that is."

Can you believe that there are people alive right now who have no CONCEPT of Cher? I mean, love her or hate her--to just have no idea that she even exists?

The mind wobbles. (Name THAT reference!)

2 comments:

  1. I don't normally watch Survivor but I have to admit that I did last night. Ninety percent of the reason was to see what Blair from Facts of Life is like now. That makes sense. You're just going to have to trust me.

    I was more in the Jo camp but Blair had her moments.

    ReplyDelete