Wednesday 2 May 2012

Well that was painless

So.

I'm 40.

Seems like I've been ramping to it for a year, and now here we are.

Not too bad so far.

And really, what's the option? I'll take being 40 over...not.

Plus, I've always felt that I don't want to be 80 and think back to what a weiner I was, whining about turning 40.

One exciting present I received was winning an 11-piece Paderno cookware valued at $699.99 from savealoonie.ca!!

My friend J suggested I should've just asked for the money.

I said I should just take $700 worth of cookie sheets instead, and that would keep us in chicken fingers for the rest of my life.

But maybe it's a sign from the universe that this is the year when I will learn to embrace cooking.

And maybe, in the immortal words of Wayne Campbell, monkeys will fly out of my butt.

1 comment:

  1. I doubt savealoonie would have given you money. They are probably bought whole bunch of these from some clearance for dirt cheap price that is why they gave another one away. For 700 bucks there are better things to give away.

    ReplyDelete