Thursday 11 April 2013

Catching Up

First of all, three days and counting for the crazy arm workout. My friend F (who sent me the link) suggested that I should be switching it up and doing the leg work out on alternate days, but that one involves a  chair, and all I have is an office chair, so it keeps swivelling away from me. Onward!

Now I'm just trying to remember any hilarity that may have cropped up in my absence. 

All I can think of is the fact that we were on our way out to a Good Friday service and K was freaking out about a perceived injustice - I think it was the fact that we said 'No, you can't take a book to church with you' - and her freak out culminated with: "This is the WORST. DAY. EVER."

And I had to point out that we were on our way to a GOOD FRIDAY service, and I could think of at least one person who had ever had a worse day than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment