Tuesday 21 August 2012

I may have a problem

On my way home just now, I was congratulating myself for curbing my spending. I was amazed to realize that I hadn't stopped in at Superstore AT ALL this week to do any lunchtime shopping.

Then I realized that it's only Tuesday.

Also, speaking of Tuesday, I've had this song in my head all day:



Which is weird, because, y'know...it's TUESDAY. I really don't think my Tuesday night is going to be so rockin' that it's worthy of this theme song. It's not like I'm going to go to a outdoor concert and see Thor wailing away on the saxophone. Although that would be awesome.

But maybe it means that The Lost Boys will randomly be on TV tonight. Which would also be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Since we're clipping YouTube and in case it isn't on tonight, relive the greasiest part here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuwcINDHnQ&feature=fvwrel

    ReplyDelete