Friday 31 August 2012

Day One

In a moment of weakness two days ago, I bought two Jillian Michaels work out DVDs.

In my defense, they were on sale for $5.99.

I was mentally preparing myself to embark upon, what she so quaintly calls the 30 DAY SHRED, when the damn things showed up yesterday! I really thought I was going to have at least the weekend to detox (2 week visit with mum = lots of wine) before starting...

But I figured this insane promptness on the part of Canada Post was a sign.

So I started this morning.

My early observations:

I was glad to find that she didn't yell at me. She seems to yell at people a lot on The Biggest Loser, and I wasn't convinced I would leap out of bed at 6:00 am just for the opportunity to have her yell at me.

I completed the work out less than 2 hours ago, and I'm already climbing the stairs like I'm 90 years old.

I totally felt like I was going to honk when it was done. Again: leaping out of bed every day for the opportunity to feel nauseous? We'll see ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nora,

    I have nominated you for ‘The beautiful blogger award’. If you’re willing to play the game,check out the rules on my blog. If not, don’t feel any compulsion to follow through.
    Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete