Saturday 28 July 2012

You do the math...

Plus 10 punk points for going to the show last night and staying 'til the end.
Plus 10 punk points for wearing my boots.
Minus 5 for worrying that the boots might aggravate my sore hip.
Minus 10 points for drinking Bud Light all night instead of 50.
Minus 5 points for yawning through most of the last set.
Plus 5 for partaking in the 3 am gyros (even though I just had fries).
Minus 10 for eating them at home, in bed, watching a rerun of the Olympics opening ceremonies.

1 comment:

  1. If the gyros/fries were from Sammy's, you have more than 5 pts coming your way.

    I'd imagine though, given the Call the Office location of imbibery, they were from fake Sammy's at York & Richmond, in which case I have to take even your previously awarded +5 away from you. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete