Thursday 31 December 2015

Well, she's not wrong

We've been watching the Food Network a lot lately. I suppose I'm hoping that the children will be inspired to learn to cook, and then I won't have to.

To give you an idea of how important cooking is in our house: on one show someone was having trouble with a pressure cooker; our girls were confused, and one of them said, "I thought a pressure cooker was a kind of fart?"

And with that, we wrap up 2015.

As you've noticed, the posts have been sparse this year -- mostly because the girls are savvy enough now to say "don't put that in the blog!" when they say something hilarious/embarrassing. (Embarious? Hilarrassing?)

However, on the same day as the sincere pressure cooker question, I was showing the girls a new pair of pants I got, and one of them said, "Awww, you got new mom jeans!"

So maybe the blog will now evolve into a place where I can record all of the horrible teenagery things they're going on unload on us in the next few years. 

Wherever it goes, thank you for coming along for the ride.

All the best to you and your loved ones in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment