Wednesday 29 January 2014

Not my kid...but still funny

On their way to Mass at school the other day, one of the girls in Kindergarten leaned over to one of my girls and told her:

"It's not really Jesus at Mass every time. It's just a guy dressed up."


________________________________________

Also, back on the subject of dreams:

Last night I dreamed that I was hunting for alligators by sticking my legs in muddy water and feeling around to see where the alligators were.

Then an alligator was biting my toes and I had to remain calm until it let go.

Then I woke up, and my toe was hurting.

I explained all this to DH, and he immediately said:

"That's weird, last night I dreamed I was eating chicken wings, and I woke up with your toe in my mouth."

Funny guy, that DH. Funny, funny guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment