Monday 12 September 2011

Have you ever been this tired?

I've been sitting here for an hour, trying to think of something to write...staring vacantly at the TV...watching that horrible show where they do bad re-enactments of repos gone wrong, but try to present it as a reality show, and further torture us by making us watch that woman with the grotesque eyebrows. And I'm hating the show. Hating every minute of it. But not enough to actually get up and grab the remote from DH's hand (he's sleeping) and change the channel.

That's how tired I am.

I'm so tired, the other day when I was getting ready for work, I turned to DH, about to say "I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life!" and then I remembered that I have triplets. 

I'm so tired that I actually forgot that I was once this tired for months on end.

This whole 'getting up and putting on pants everyday' thing is really quite an adjustment.


No comments:

Post a Comment